Hermana BeckettHola!I think we're going to have to talk a lot more in letters from now on, I'm sorry! I have no time after emailing my mission president because he wants them to be really detailed. So just a short summary of the week: it was a little harder than the others- a lot of slammed doors and inappropriate comments and blisters haha. But it was also the most rewarding! We now have three baptism dates set (one of which is next week), we had one investigator at church, eight discussions, four referrals, six with less active/recent converts, two tours of the chapel, and So many service opportunities. It was a huge success and President was really impressed. He also sat in on one of our discussions and said how surprised he was by my Spanish! Definitely gave me the strength to get through this week. Other than that, not much to report- the church is still true, the work is still great, and we still see daily miracles. I love you guys so much. Have a good Valentine's Day!
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
February 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment