This week in my interview with the President, he told me that as soon as he saw my picture on his desk- the Lord told him that I needed to come to this area. And even though he didn't want to, he said that this is My area and that I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. But he promised that he would never leave me here without a companion that's a lot like mine- she grew up in Mexico and has like a sixth sense for danger.Okay so get this-I was just reading my emails and one of my friends from the CCM emailed me a picture with his trainer and guess who it was? Kamaehu Matthias. Not even kidding. That's so crazy!I went to a training conference all day at the mission home the other day, so I got to see Hermana Covington again. She broke her arm already in a bike accident haha. It was sad but a little funny because we always joked about how she would do that.Me and my companion got food poisoning this week haha it was bad. But we're all better now! I hope you all get better too. Tis the season.This week we had the opportunity to teach relief society activity, young women's class, and bear our testimonies. Lots of good opportunities to practice Spanish! It's coming along slowly but surely- I just need to be more patient with myself.We also had an amazing experience with a woman who, when we knocked her door, said she had seen us at Target and had the overwhelming impression that we had something that she needed to hear- but ignored the pressing thought all day. She opened a fortune cookie the next day that said something like "You don't need to search outside for opportunity, it will come to you" she immediately thought of us. She sat on the couch to think, and her door bell rang. Haha you should've seen her face when she opened the door and saw us there! We really do see miracles every day.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
February 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment