¿Qué tal familia?
Wow- sorry to hear that life's kinda stressful for y'all right now!
How's Nan doing? What are your spring break plans? President told us
that we can call on Father's Day instead of Mother's Day if we want,
would you want me to do that? I'm fine with waiting, I think it's more
evenly spaced throughout the year like that. Do you have any pictures
to email me? What's the weather like there? We hit three digits this
week- it's killer! But we had a pretty good week. We were promised in
a zone meeting that for every person we dropped (stop visiting because
they're not progressing), we would be blessed with a new investigator-
so we cleaned and filtered through our area book and dropped a Whole
lot of people who just weren't keeping any of their commitments. And
we've received so many referrals already! I feel like I was
transferred; we're visiting all new people now. It's real good. I'm
also getting really close with all the members of our ward- I somehow
inherited the name "hermanita" (little sister) because Beckett is too
hard to say/remember? The Spanish is going so well, sometimes I forget
gospel words in English! I couldn't remember the word "priesthood" the
other day in an English lesson and it was super embarrassing to have
to ask my Hispanic companion. We speak English one day and Spanish the
next, so that we both get the chance to learn a new language- but I
get the better end of the deal because all of our discussions all day
are in Spanish regardless.
Well have a good week! I love y'all!
Hermana Beckett
No comments:
Post a Comment